- The material should be clear, logically built. The article should include the following essential elements:
- Statement of the problem and its relation to current scientific and practical research (this section — the actual introduction of: setting, urgency of the problem and its connection with important scientific and practical tasks, analysis of recent research and publications on the issue, which is discussed in the article, the wording of the goals and objectives );
- Statement of the main study material (the main substantive part of the article — involves the disclosure of research topics to the scientific substantiation of the author of the results);
- Conclusions and prospects for further research (this section is mandatory and includes the author’s own conclusions, indicating further scientific development prospects in this area);
- References (see requirements for registration. Below).
- Design requirements of key words. Keywords — This text labels, which you can find an article in the search and identify the subject area of the text. They are published in the Journal, and must be specified in the description of articles in databases. The selection of a particular keyword reader will be able to find all items that affect a given subject area. Thus, in the list of keywords you want to include all the concepts that are important for the expression of the content of the article and search for it. To select keywords for the article must be submitted, which search terms it should be found. Design: «Keywords» — the font Times New Roman, bold, size 10 pt, then the actual keywords separated by a comma — font Times New Roman, italic, size 10 pt, single-spaced… Paragraph 1.25 pt.
- Requirements for registration of abstracts. The abstract should be concise, informative and reflect the main provisions submitted to the publication of the article, without repeating her name, and include the results, the methods used, especially the work and conclusions. Approximate amount of annotations — 60-70 words (not less than 600 characters with spaces). Design: font Times New Roman, italic, size 10 pt, single-spaced. Paragraph 1.25 pt.
- Information about the authors must specify the name after the article, single-spaced 10 pt, in Russian:. surname, name and patronymic (in full; font Times New Roman, bold, size 10 pt.); place of work (organization and division), position, academic degree, academic title; phone and e-mail of each of the co-authors (font Times New Roman, size 10 pt.). Location in the center, without intervals between paragraphs of the same style.
Important elements are abstract and keywords.
- The manuscript of not less than 5 and A4 pages, printed in Microsoft Word text editor Times New Roman font size 10 pt. single-spaced. Paragraph 1.25 pt. . Margins: top and bottom — 2.5 cm, right and left — 2 cm manuscript text in a single column; Option «section break» may be used solely to create album pages.
An obligatory element of article is UDC. It is indicated on the first page. Location: top left, no indentation, font Times New Roman, bold, size 10 pt.
Title of the article is given after UDC. Design: font Times New Roman, bold, letters, all caps, size 12 pt. single-spaced.
- Articles submitted to the editor in print (1 copy) and / or electronic (e-mail) form. The printed copy must be signed by all the authors (not allowed to participate more than four co-authors); also on the first page of the printed copy must specify the section in which the article is to be published ( ‘Sections of the Journal «see.). The file with the electronic version should be named by the names of the authors. K article is necessary to make a review (stamped or signed), one skilled in the study with an indication of a scientific degree, title, place of work and position of the reviewer.
- The materials published in the «Bulletin of the Institute of Donbass Civil Protection» shall meet the profile of the Journal, have undoubted novelty, treat the issue of problematic use, have practical significance and theoretical basis and be made according to the rules below.
- On the last page contains information about the authors, abstract and keywords in English.
Requirements for registration of graphs, drawings, photographs. Charts, drawings and photographs are mounted in the text after the first mention of them. The letters and numbers in the figure must be legible, signed on the axis of the graph. Drawings and photos should be submitted in black and white; they should have good contrast and resolution. Avoid fine lines in the graphs. Figures in the form of photocopies of books and magazines, as well as poorly scanned are not accepted. The name of the illustrations given by them after the word «Fig.» C serial number.
If the picture in the text alone, it is not numbered. The caption has a separate text under the illustration. If the figure entered new (not previously encountered in the text) designation, they must be decoded in the caption; here also explained the elements indicated in the figure numbers. Recommended width figures no more than 7.5 cm.
- Requirements for registration tables. The word «Table» with a serial number is located on the right edge. On the next line is the name of the table (center alignment without indentation) without a point at the end. The only table in the article is not numbered.
- Used in the terms, units and symbols should be accepted. All authors refer employed (except for the well-known type of constants e, h, c, etc.) and abbreviations shall be explained when the first mention in the text.
All formulas should be typed in the editor Microsoft Equation 3.0 formula in accordance with the requirements below.
Normal — 11 points;
Large index — Fri 7;
Small index — 5 nm;
A large symbol — 13 pt;
Small character — 8 pt.
Font — Times New Roman, normal (not bold).
character format: text, function, variable, Pr. Greek, matrix-vector — reclining;
Pp. Greek, symbols, numbers, — the usual.
- Formula numbered in parentheses — (2).
The references in the text are enclosed in square brackets . References given after the text of the article in accordance with the requirements in alphabetical order. Own work should be presented in a list on a par with the work of other scientists who contributed to the study of the topic. One item in the list should only contain one source is not allowed to join in one of several reference sources. When citing foreign publications, not translated into the Russian language, the link is in the original language; categorically not allowed registration link in the form of self-made translation. If you are using Internet resource, the bibliographic data printed article must first point, and then the Internet access mode (URL).
- The author is responsible for the scientific content of articles and ensures the originality of the material submitted.
- By submitting a manuscript, the author warrants that:
- He did not publish (except for the publication of articles in a preprint) and will not publish an article in a volume of more than 25% in other printed or electronic media;
- Article contains all the relevant statutory copyright links to cited authors and publications, as well as used in
- Article results and facts obtained by other authors or organizations;
entry does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the press, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- By submitting a manuscript, the author agrees that the Editorial Board has the right to:
- provide materials of scientific articles in the institutions and organizations providing Science Citation Index;
- make cuts and edits the manuscript text.
- The author also agrees that the manuscripts will not be returned to the authors of articles and remuneration (fees) for the published articles are not paid.